Tuesday 12 January 2016

Emma Reynolds pt.2

Emma replied to my email! Such a detailed response too!
I'm going to reply back asking if there is anyway she could put me in touch with Jon! ehehehe. Also, I just realised that her friend (Kristian) is also a follower of mine, and I'm a follower of his on instagram! what a small world huh?! - I shall also contact him! I'm quite glad that I asked if she thinks there are anyone else I can talk to! I'm going to continue asking this so that I can grow my network! and with the right kind of people too!

I also want to ask if she thinks studio visits are important - also about portfolios! I wonder if she'll do a review on my portfolio.. I want to start getting people (from the industry if poss) to review my portfolio so that I can keep improving and moving forwards with my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment