Tuesday 20 October 2015

ayasoBoutique Fashion Show

ayasoBoutique are working with Pink Polo (polo match for Breast Cancer Awareness) and I've been asked to create some fashion show backdrops for them, who I previously worked with to create their logo. I've asked Fred if I this would count as a brief for OUIL 603 but he said that if its just me reapplying the things I've already done previously then it would go into PPP. But if I end up making something new, then it could be considered as a brief for studio practice.. we'll see


They're having it over a swimming pool for heavens sake! I cannot miss the opportunity to be part of something this awesome and crazy! hahaha. Below are the things that they want from me, which I recon I can do in a day if I use the day solely for this. I'm planning to do this tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment