Monday 28 September 2015

Zine Ideas

Thought bubble zine brief:
  • 5x small 16 page zine
  • Monochrome
  • Plus cover & back
  • A5 portrait
  • Thread binding or stapled
  • Include name and contact details on back
  • Deadline 1st Nov

I thought that my Baseball girl received a lot of attention in the summer brief peer review and I also really enjoyed drawing her, and drawing characters in motion in general. I think I'd like my zine to be a collection of some badass sport ladies in action! - I've been really into exercising lately as well, but been slacking since I got back to Leeds so I need the motivation!

either that, or animals (since I drew quite a few of them in my sketchbook of the ones I saw when I went to the safari in Indonesia) but I think I prefer the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment